JOIN OUR TEAM
Assistant Bridal Stylist - Part-time
Mari Mi Bridal is a luxury Bridal Salon located in the Old City area of Philadelphia. We are seeking a candidate for a Part-Time Bridal Consultant that specializes in bridal sales.
We are looking for a friendly, outgoing individual who loves sales and working in a customer service intensive environment. We place a high premium on providing an excellent bridal experience and are looking for a professional who can provide a knowledgeable and unforgettable say yes moment.
We are looking for someone that is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and has a strong desire to grow with us in the long term. Our ideal candidate will establish long-lasting connections with our brides, elevating the bridal experience and making the dress buying experience as beautiful as the dress itself.
- Experienced sales professional with a history of meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Excellent ability to connect.
- Strong sense of personal style with a polished appearance.
- Excellent work ethic -- team player, punctual, self-motivated, dependable, detail oriented.
- Must be able to work Wednesday through Sunday.
- Bridal Live experience is a plus.
- Deliver excellent customer service throughout the clients' bridal experience.
- Require an extensive product knowledge to assist and educate our brides on designers, dresses and fit/alterations.
- Fitting brides into wedding gowns and taking measurements.
- Provide thoughtful feedback and recommendations on dresses.
- Select a complimentary gown to meet brides' desired requirements.
- Know bridal trends/styles, body shapes, and accessories.
- Maintain and clean the bridal salon.
- Careful ability to handle our dresses.
- Process sales and orders for brides.
- Answer phone calls and booking appointments.
- Ability to use our in-store customer service platform.
- Follow up with customers and appointments.
- Help manage social media platforms.
- Update information on our bridal live platform.
- Complete tasks assigned by the owner.
Job Type: Part-time
Compensation: Base Pay + Commission
Work Remotely: No
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Schedule: Weekend availability
Supplemental Pay: Commission pay
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location